- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Information We Share
- Third Party Links
- No International Data Transfer
- How We Protect Personal Data
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- How to Contact Us
Information We CollectWe collect information, including personal data, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of personal data include: full name, email address, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata. We collect Personal Data in the following ways: 1.Information You Give to Us You may choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you request information about our Services, transact business with us or engage with us at events, or through email. This Personal Data may include your name, title, organization, address, product interest, comments, phone number and email address, and any other Personal Data that you may provide. In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Data about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our Services. 2.Information We Obtain from Your Use of Our Services We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. 3.Cookies and Similar Technologies We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar partners. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Information We CollectWe use your Personal Data in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To communicate and inform you about Services available from Catalis;
- To authorize access to our Site and Services;
- To provide you with Services;
- To administer content or other Site features;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- To improve our customer service;
- To respond to and support use of the Site and Services;
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
- In connection with research and development activities;
- To carry out other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
Information We ShareWe do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Your Consent. We will share personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Catalis when we have your consent to do so.
- For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Data with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Catalis if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable contract terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Catalis, our Users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal Data when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order, or when the requests are overbroad, vague, or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, sell, or share assets in connection with, for example, a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy. In such transactions, Personal Data about our users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that Catalis itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Data about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
- Aggregate Site Use Information. We may share aggregate and anonymized/pseudonymized Personal Data to third parties in order to promote or describe use of the Sites.
- Text messaging originator opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third parties.